Incumbent will be focusing on leading major workstreams that come out of the BIO practice, and will include a combination of project management, technical aptitude, and working with partners to provide in depth analysis and insight for the Retail Branch network.
Participates in complex BIO projects with moderate to high risk. Provides directions on client decisions toward project approach, product requirements and implementation. Coaches lower level Business Analysts by assists in their task planning and monitoring the progress and quality of their work. Guides the project team to complete a comprehensive design to ensure the optimum solution is chosen and all business requirements are met. Leads stakeholders in requirements validation to assure full testing of the solution.
Specific duties will include formulating and defining scope and objectives of retail business needs through research and fact-finding combined with understanding of business process, systems, and industry requirements. Acts as the liaison among the stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and validate business requirements. Guides the project team to complete a comprehensive design to ensure all defined business requirements are met. Collaborates with teams across the organization to achieve operational readiness prior to project implementations. Operates
across the Retail Branch LOB and assesses current and future views of the business to understand the change needed to achieve strategic goals.
Location can be Atlanta, GA or Richmond, VA.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- 6 years of progressive work experience in business analysis
- Experience in scoping business requirements, identifying scope change and system impacts (including external systems)
- Experience in documenting requirements using Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Process Decomposition Diagrams and Workflows
- Experience in interfacing with business stakeholders and technical teams, facilitating requirements work sessions, and writing detailed Business Requirements for moderately complex projects.
- Experience in preparing test plans, test cases and test scripts and experience in assisting with Client Acceptance Testing for moderately complex projects
- Strong aptitude for MS Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Toad as well as SAS and SQL data mining experience
- Previous Retail Banking leadership experience including Branch Banking or Premier Banking
- Master’s degree or pursuit of Six Sigma Belt certification
- Previous experience providing data intelligence and statistical analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf