- Supports client and advisor onboarding for new Private Financial Advisors (PFAs - Branch) and Private Financial Advisors (PFAs- Wealth) through rapid/bulk account opening
- Supports onboarding and roadmap management for assigned territory of Private Financial Advisors; performs 30/60/90 day check-ins, executes onboarding roadmap and assesses individual training needs.
- Conducts/arranges calls/live meeting and in-person training as needed.
- Supports training, meetings/conferences and developing of sales initiatives.
- Experience with Financial Advisors and client on-boarding
- Advanced PC skills such as Word, OutlookAccess, Excel or business-specific software.
- Professional communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Knowledge or experience related to the LOB or function.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply creative business solutions.
- Ability to travel
- College degree
- Series 7 License
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf