Incumbent will be providing support in the development, maintenance, and execution of business processes used by Bank Card Operations. Specific duties will include the following:
- Performing process and system-related activities, reconciling basic systems, programs or process issues. Assisting with systems and process/procedural testing.
- Assisting in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and training materials to maximize efficiency and meet Service level Agreements; may perform quality assurance activities.
- Identifying trends and uncovering reoccurring issues as well as acting as a catalyst for change in making recommendations for streamlining functions and processes.
- Supporting incident management and remediation activities.
- Creating and maintaining databases and management reports, interpreting data, and identifying trends for management.
- Analyzing business, operational, and client issues; making recommendations to maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance.
- Applying statistical data to business strategies and presenting recommendations to management.
- Facilitating the development and enhancement of operational knowledge for teammates within the departments; providing training within the department/ function.
- Facilitating consistent application of policy, process, procedure and system changes.
- Serving as a liaison to functional support areas and point of contact for escalations.
- Responsible for solving business problems, breakage points and identifying operational gaps as part of the creation of the future state next steps, impact, and prioritization.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 years banking operations or retail branch banking experience with an emphasis on analytical concepts. Demonstrate the ability to organize, direct and perform highly complex analysis. Experience in the development of management communications, procedures or policies, and in the coordination of project teams. Proficient with MS desktop. Strong working knowledge of on-line systems and banking regulations. Some managerial or supervisory experience and/or project leadership experience.
First Data System experience. Proficiency in Excel, FDR, Channel Link operating system, and/or OBIQ. Offshore vendor relationship experience a plus. Visual Basic experience strongly preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf