Provide consulting and lead design engineering services focused on AVAYA –voice based SIP environment, architected to support voice communications for 3 standard voice platforms servicing over 30,000 users. Supports an AVAYA SIP based centralized system, including Voice enabled (PSTN) and SIP for Contact Center, Back Office and Branch. Support the best practice recommendations from AVAYA or AVAYA business partners and adhere to AVAYA recommended implementation practices, where applicable. Apply advanced expertise in secure and high-performance Wide-Area-Networking in maintenance and support efforts. Demonstrable the skills required in monitor network system performance to ensure effective and efficient operations and avoidance of system outages. This position will require occasional travel within continental US and is located in Atlanta, GA and/or Durham, NC.Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience in AVAYA infrastructure and configuration and installation with AVAYA System and Session Manager, Acme Packet SBC and AVAYA Communications Manager in a SIP deployment.
- 6+ years of experience with Active Directory and LCS/OCS/SIP integration
- 3+ years of experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, SQL Server 2005 and 2008, and IIS
- Experience with designing, deploying, and managing highly available SIP infrastructures, including F5 Network Load Balancing, HA/DR, and QoS
- Experience with related technologies to support backup and recovery of Voice systems.
- Experience with system documentation, project management, and managing and completing concurrent projects
- Knowledge of enterprise voice deployments with integration into existing PBX and Session Border Controller infrastructure, including Avaya, Cisco and Acme Packet.
- Knowledge of SIP routing, bridging and integration with video endpoint, including Tandberg and Cisco Telepresence
- Knowledge of SIP Trunking as it relates to VoIP phone service and integrated SIP 2010 phone service
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to display sound judgment and set direction on new SIP technology
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks under tight deadlines
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, presentation, and decision making skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communications skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf