- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business processes, based on industry best practices and SunTrust's IT objectives.
- Acts as the liaison amongst stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements using industry leading practices within the business analyst profession.
- Leads Salesforce.com (SFDC) design sessions and is able to drive out functional requirements and designs.
- Possesses knowledge of the SFDC platform, including the foundational concepts of the application and the functions contained within.
- Has a deep understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC), and collaborates with team members to incorporate rigor and accountability across all phases of the process.
- Ensures all requirements are fulfilled by the technical design.
- Collaborates with the test team to generate scenarios/test cases and test scripts, ensuring traceability to all requirements.
- Applies industry best practices to improve SunTrust's current processes.
- Develops recommendations to improve processes or techniques.
- Determines the overall requirements gathering strategy and plans the requirements phase of the project including the work division strategy among the project BAs.
- Manages the progress and quality of the requirements gathering activities and adjusts the plan as necessary.
- Plans the risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks throughout the requirements process.
- Leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a coach and mentor for teammates with less experience. May have people management responsibilities for a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience as a business analyst or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Experience with configuring the declarative aspects of the Salesforce.com platform. Possesses the ability to directionally identify the proper SFDC solution that can be used to address business capabilities and challenges.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Experience with driving and leading the functional aspects of an SFDC project, including being able to drive out solutions using the SFDC platform. Ability to configure most declarative aspects of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf