Maximizes profitability through a comprehensive product management process. Manages the design, development, enhancement and exit of commercial payment products. Leads development efforts of new products for one or more divisions, product lines, or market segments.
Individually responsible for, or manages a team that is responsible for, development and management of multiple, highly complex, specialized product lines (i.e. cash management) and/or market segments.
- Seven years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize ideas in developing and managing products.
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science/MIS, Finance, or Marketing
- Experience working with bank or bank processor
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf