The Treasury and Payments Technology (TPT) team works closely with Wholesale Treasury & Payments Solutions (T&PS) partners to tighten alignment and collaboration across EIS teams including Enterprise Digital and Transaction Operations Technology, as well as our Wholesale Operations and Product Support teams. The Digital Channels Delivery Manager, as part of the TPT leadership team, will lead a team who provides technical direction/design and delivers solutions in partnership with vendors and other SunTrust delivery teams. Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Provide oversight for projects and/or segments of large programs for Treasury & Payments Digital Solutions
- Breadth of responsibility includes financial and business project requirements as well as the day-to-day management of teammates.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team that includes business analysts, project managers, architects, and developers.
- Understand and translate business needs into project and team objectives.
- Assist business leaders in understanding IT processes and restrictions.
- Monitor progress of the team relative to established objectives and priorities.
- Manage performance and provides coaching as needed.
- Ensure that projects are delivered according to EIS policies and procedures.
- Work closely with senior leaders within IT and in the assigned line of business.
- Align appropriate support teams to ensure EIS performance by demanding a strict performance-based measurement process for teammates.
- Organize, plan, and manage projects.
- Partner with others within IT and the business on the execution of delivery projects from conception through implementation.
- Make judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives.
- Adapt plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, and organizational challenges.
- Perform 3rd party risk management (TPRM)oversight for Suppliers to ensure all third party risk policies are met, maintained and agreements with Supplier are fulfilled. Includes contract development and negotiation, invoice oversight, and ongoing TPRM monitoring deliverables development.
- Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews.
- Bachelor Degree and 8 years of experience managing complex IT projects or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management/delivery.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Knowledge of technology structures that incorporate variable staffing evolving platforms, cost and value arbitrage value propositions.
- Knowledge of business process reengineering and operations.
- Broad view of how industry and technology changes impact technology and client experience through digital channels.
- Strong business acumen and domain expertise in the assigned portfolio.
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges in the context of business objectives and priorities.
- Ability to influence and negotiate to enable agreement on scope, cost, and schedules.
- Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
- Experience managing vendor relationships, including contract negotiation
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience managing teammates.
- 2+ years related experience at a bank or financial services firm.
- 2+ years related experience with Treasury & Payments
- 2+ years related digital experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf