- Prepares various reports, presentations, analyses and interpretation of monthly financial results including forecast to CBB LOB SFO and CBB Teammates
- Supports effective financial management of the business with interpretation, performance evaluation, and advise related to the information contained in the presentations
- Provides support in the development of reporting to be used by Management to run the business on a daily, weekly or monthly basis by partnering with CBB Teammates, CBB LOB Business Managers, and the Business Information Officer - BIO (both Wholesale & Finance BIO)
- Responsible for performing thoughtful and insightful financial analyses supporting the CBB CEO and SFO on ad-hoc projects involving profitability deep dives
- Partner with other Finance divisions (Treasury, Corporate Finance Support, Finance BIO) on forecasting tool changes, methodology adjustments to management reporting, cost allocations and Multi-Dimensional Profitability (Org, Product, Client).
- Analysis is conducted using standard financial reports, the development and production of non-standard reports/analyses, and the inclusion of business driver data. Analysis and interpretation of financial information includes understanding the drivers behind the results in order to form conclusions and recommendations designed to optimize the profitability and growth of the business
Proficient in Essbase/Hyperion, Proficient in loading and interpreting on-going forecast results, Strong broad based financial analysis background – Preferably within Wholesale Banking, self-Driven/pro-active, ability to handle multi task and is deadline oriented, Excellent interpersonal/presentation skills, strong verbal/written communication skills.Qualifications
Basic Qualifications: Expertise and business experience in decision-making regarding accounting and financial matters or combination of degree in accounting or finance and 6 years related work experience. Expertise with common financial or accounting software tools, such as Excel, G/L systems, Crystal reports, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf