Customer Service: Teammate owns all servicing aspects of assigned commercial/ /municipal client lease relationships after funding/booking through maturity. Communicates with all levels within client organization, from finance to fleet management. Also provides service to Sales Representatives, as well as other internal leasing operations teammates. Requires specialized knowledge of lease products/operations/servicing and a broad overall knowledge of credit, documentation and equipment management processes and guidelines. Monitors, maintains, and researches moderately complex lease contract activity, and balances contract monetary data to external reports and supporting documentation. Resolves moderately complex customer and operational issues. “First Line” customer contact. Tasks involve direct client impact and mitigation.
Portfolio Administration: Reviews and updates client information, such as address changes, asset locations, invoicing end of term contractual requirements. Requires ability to read lease documents and corresponding contractual information. Must be able to review asset location for sales tax and personal property tax implications. Calculate contractual payoff quotes within scope of authority. Responsibilities may include completing audit confirmations and estimating property tax due from client for buyouts.
Supports a variety of operational initiatives with completion required within a specified time line. Creates and maintains large, moderately complex special billing files (Excel) and invoicing, for designated customers.
Monitors, reviews, researches and directs cash operations on moderately complex issues involving the disposition of Suspense Funds.
Provides and maintains Client access to customer Web Portal, as well as assists in presentation/training of users. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 or more years experience in Finance, Accounting or a related field OR 5 or more years’ experience in commercial lending/leasing operations or accounting operations.
- Working knowledge of accounting and customer service.
- Proficiency with MS Office, emphasis in Excel.
- Must be detail oriented with good communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of loan/lease accounting operations.
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be able to prioritize and problem solve.
- Basic knowledge of systems used for administration of leasing portfolio. Infolease, Fortis, Infoanalysis and Rapport. Infolease and/or Rapport (base systems), Fortis and/or iMagio (imaging systems), and Salesforce (case resolution environment).
- Work Experience in Loan/Leasing Operations.
- Positive attitude
- Relates well and connects with clients
- Adapts easily
- Team contributor
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf