Responsible for supporting the performance of channel partners with bank clients by integrating product knowledge and technology, and coaching bank teammates in the delivery of both. The candidate serves as a critical interface between product, enablement, and channel with the focus on enhancing the needs based client experience to enable product and channel performance. The successful candidate will build and nurture strong relationships with channel and geographic leadership, and product leaders to enhance business performance in lending and deposit growth. Individuals are typically the primary point of contact with partners, and are responsible for supporting changes in strategies, delivering new programs and tools, and enhancing existing programs while also providing continuous feedback.
• Support two-way communication between product and distribution channels to maintain dialogue in the spirit of enhancing execution and productivity while also providing best in class solutions to our clients.
• Serve as the subject matter expert in consumer lending, credit card, and deposit product solutions and partner with geographic or channel implementation teams to ensure routines are executed to deliver product performance targets.
• Understand and interpret analytics to support channel partners. Work with channel partners and enablement team to deliver education materials around product solutions and tools that support delivery through deepening client relationships and driving results.
• Co-ordinate with Consumer Banking line of business managers to develop best practices within existing sales frameworks to help client facing teammates.
• Support execution of client conversation guides and client relationship management planning and outreach tools and product initiatives.
This position will include up to 75% travel within the DC/NoVA area. Thus, physical work location can be flexible.