Responsible for synthesizing a wide range of analyses to assist in business planning. Provide relevant insights to LOB/Function leadership by identifying business opportunities & challenges. Leverage information related to sales, operating procedures, performance metrics, internal and external business intelligence to make recommendations. Assists in developing organizational policies, processes, and practices that encompass a broad spectrum of the business. May include monitoring and measurements of 3rd party providers (i.e. SLA & other monitoring tools).
Research and compile information to perform analyses for business planning, including environmental scans, organizational positioning analyses, trend analysis, and other studies. Develops short- and long-term plans. Makes recommendations regarding the development of organization policies, processes, and practices in such areas as personnel, financial performance, and organization. Consults with business leaders inside and outside business unit to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- 3 years work experience including the use of specific analytics tools relative to the work area, such as MS Office and industry-specific software/systems
- Professional communication and project management skills
- In-depth understanding of the business unit's functioning
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from variant information sources
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, change management, project management, negotiation, persuasion
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf