Responsible for synthesizing a wide range of analyses to assist in business planning. Provide relevant insights to LOB/Function leadership by identifying business opportunities & challenges. Leverage information related to sales, operating procedures, performance metrics, internal and external business intelligence to make recommendations. Assists in developing organizational policies, processes, and practices that encompass a broad spectrum of the business. May include monitoring and measurements of 3rd party providers (i.e. SLA & other monitoring tools).
Oversees and conducts a variety of analyses to guide strategic business planning. Develops short- and long-term plans. Makes recommendations regarding the development of organization policies, processes, and practices in such areas as personnel, financial performance, and organization. Consults with business leaders on the development of policies, processes and practices in such areas as personnel, business performance, and organization design. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in a relevant field
- 5 years work experience in the industry, working with specific analytics tools relative to the work area, including MS Office and industry-specific software/systems
- Complex, in-depth understanding of the business unit's functioning
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and draw conclusions from variant information sources
- Demonstrated excellence in analysis, leadership, change management, project management, negotiation, persuasion, directing others, and communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf