Direct Lending Financial Manager
Serve as a trusted strategic business partner and financial consultant to key internal clients including the Consumer Lending SFO, Consumer Segment CFO, and line of business leadership by developing analysis, reporting and interpreting financial and non-financial information identifying areas of opportunity and/or efficiency enhancements for direct lending.
The Direct Lending segment includes product financial support for the HELOC, personal and secured lines of credit and physician’s loan products.
The financial manager for this role is responsible for the following:
· Create and maintain business case models for initiatives and cash flow models to project financial and operational performance.
· Other analytic modeling will cover staffing model economics, sales and servicing analysis, and/or composition of operating and investment cost/expenses.
· The position will also join with the appropriate functional partners to provide business performance information and recommend informed solutions to all business issues and processes in an effort to maintain a competitive advantage.
· Additional responsibilities include development of long-term strategic plan, monthly financial forecast and annual plan and interpretation of financial and general performance information
Key activities include:
- Support the Consumer Lending finance and line of business partners by providing quality service and financial counsel.
- Prepare and interpret monthly / weekly performance reports for the LOB and business partners
- Provide business partners with forecasts / plan / actual reporting and analytics
- Support Investor Relations, Corporate Finance, Risk and Marketing with business performance information, including competitive analysis
- Assist in presenting financial emerging issues and business drivers effectively for senior executive consumption and decision-making, graphically rather than in financial schedules
- Ensure information and analyses are delivered in the most efficient manner
- Develop and provide analysis to identify areas of opportunity
- Provide miscellaneous project support
- Develop improvements to processes and reporting to enhance qualitative analysis and timely delivery of results
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf