Partners with business leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery. Applies subject-matter or functional expertise and industry solution knowledge. Researches, analyzes, designs, and/or maintains data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements. Performs analysis, validation and interpretation of reporting outputs. Recommends business actions to business leaders based on interpreted findings of the analyzed business reports. Executes data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes. Develops business requirements for new reporting capabilities. Typically accountable for on-time and budget delivery of the portfolio initiatives in collaboration with business and technology partners.
Job Level: Job with primary focus on management responsibilities that directly manages a team (5 or more teammates) of professionals. May manage a team made up of subordinate managers. Sets the team's direction and communicates individual and team priorities. Manages deliverables for the team against expected results with a focus on operational and tactical activities. Makes judgments about priorities and the team's approach to work based on an understanding of how the team contributes to the achievement of broader objectives. Adapts plans to meet service and/or operational challenges. Identifies and resolves technical, operational, risk management, business, and organizational challenges. May play a lead role or technical consultant role in large or complex projects or initiatives. Has full management responsibilities for teammates: hiring, disciplinary, coaching, terminating, performance reviews.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth and broad knowledge within own professional discipline.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges.
- Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
- Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf