This position will be responsible for understanding the requirements and activities of the business as well as end to end processing and how an overarching compliance program should work. This position will:
- Develop and maintain compliance mapping for areas applicable to Corporate Treasury
- Identify and research new regulatory requirements leveraging the Regulatory Change Management process
- Demonstrate compliance by documenting process, procedures, and controls
The key areas of focus will be compliance with SR Letters, Federal and State regulations. In addition, the Corporate Treasury Compliance Risk Team will:
Serve as Treasury Business Continuity Coordinators to include Business Impact Review, quarterly/annual review and testing efforts (tabletop, full scale, and functional)
- Serve as PPM Coordinator & Records Coordinator
- Perform Large Position Reporting when initiated by the U. S. Treasury and annually for testing purposes
- Serve as Primary Liaison with SAS & Enterprise Compliance to address exam & audit findings and overall control process
- Coordinate Treasury’s annual policy updates and reviews
- Coordinate and maintain inventory/calendar of Governance actions and provide support as needed for these actions
- Serve as the Treasury representative in BCRA processes both at the Enterprise and Segment levels
- Perform the Bank’s annual Payment Systems Risk (PSR) Self-Assessment incorporating teammates from the various payment systems of the Bank and conducting an assessment of those payment systems
The incumbent will develop recommendations to improve processes and control environment with plans to meet those requirements. This position will work collaboratively with all areas of Treasury to solve complex problems, understand risk/reward decisions, and be able to formulate why certain risk/reward decisions are made.
Administration includes managing a staff of up to 2 individuals and will be responsible for directing workloads, providing teammates with opportunities, and building and maintaining a strong and cohesive team.
Satisfactory performance requires good oral and written communication skills to all levels of management and interaction within Corporate Treasury: Investment Portfolio, Funding & Capital, Liquidity Risk Management, Asset Liability Management, Balance Sheet Management, CAR, Insurance Risk, and Treasury Administration. Areas outside of Corporate Treasury include: Controller’s Division, Tax Department, Data Offices, EIS, and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf