This position performs complex financial analysis and/or financial planning functions and as a result is expected to:
- Develop strong understanding of regulatory liquidity requirements.
- Become familiar with SunTrust lines of business and products and related liquidity impacts.
- Generate quantitative research to support modeling assumptions.
- Implement model changes on a regular basis.
- Update model documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitate distribution of standardized reporting of liquidity metrics.
- Evaluate report data feeds to determine appropriateness of results.
- Identify and execute efficiency improvements in current reporting processes.
- Interact with Data Office, Funding and Market Risk Management teams to execute tasks.
- Review and update internal policy and procedure documents.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Degree in Business and 5+ years related work experience.
- Possess a strong quantitative background and analytical mindset.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Programming skills in VBA and SAS.
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve problems independently.
- Extreme attention to detail, effective time management, good communications skills.
- MBA, CPA, CFA
- Knowledge of finance in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of cash-flow and balance sheet dynamics and drivers.
- Experience with common financial tools, such as G/L systems, Oracle, Essbase, etc.
- Experience with project management systems such as Workfront
- Business experience in financial reporting, forecasting, planning, and modeling.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf