The SunTrust Bank Engineering team is looking for an Authentication and Authorization Engineer. This position will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions within the team’s technology portfolio. This team is responsible for the architecture and overall health of the Directory Services, Group Policy, DHCP/DNS/WINS, Certificate Services, Unix Kerberos integration and other security solutions. We also provide consultative services for our application development teams for LDAP integration and SAML-based Single Sign-on.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf