Oversees configuration and installation of the most complex information systems (including hardware and software) that have been purchased. Manages large complex installation projects. Prioritizes tasks and assigns team members to ensure that the teams’ resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met. Leads the most complex installation projects and provides technical advice during the most significant or critical sales negotiations. Develops, evaluates, and reviews installation procedures and standards to ensure that work is of a consistently high quality. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Mentors less experienced teammates to build technical expertise. May have people management responsibilities.
This position will be responsible for the design and implementation of authentication and core technologies, including the design and overall health of the Active Directory Services, Group Policy, DHCP/DNS/WINS, Certificate Services (PKI), Unix Kerberos integration and other solutions. The ideal candidate for this position must have a very deep and broad skill set and understand how applications interface with Active Directory in all facets. In addition to these technical skills, the ideal candidate will have a level of business acumen and experience estimating project budgets and scope of effort. This position will partner with many areas of the business to collect requirements, assemble business cases for projects, and coordinate with the Engineering Manager to prioritize projects.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience in systems engineering or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects.
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Master’s degree or MBA and 10 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking or financial services experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf