Regional trust real estate manager responsible for overall planning, directing, and optimizing management of commercial and residential real estate assets held in trusts and estates. Under limited supervision, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through experience, specialized training or certification to provide daily guidance to asset managers on real estate and trust related issues. On-going contact with management and other internal partners is required to identify, research, and resolve issues and provide comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs. Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Prudent and proactive real estate management principles
· Risk management principles and practices
· Finance and Accounting.
· Knowledge of advanced concepts, principles and practices of Fiduciary laws and principles sufficient to manage real estate assets.
· Cultivating and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrate uncompromising adherence to ethical principles.
· Function in a professional office environment.
· Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed transactional tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions.
· Provide efficient service to internal and external clients.
· Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
· Facilitate meetings, ensuring that all viewpoints, ideas and problems are addressed.
· Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
· Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to assignments.
· Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate.
· Work independently, make non-routine decisions and resolve complex problems.
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, including negotiation resources.
· Operate standard office equipment and ability to learn software applications including computer based trust accounting systems and other common estate planning software programs.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) and a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of trust real estate experience
· Experience with LLC’s and partnerships preferred.
· Candidacy for CPM or CCIM certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf