The HR Implementation Partner directly supports the HR Business Partner Group in the development and delivery of human capital strategies that drive business results. Interfaces with HR functional partners as well as internal business/function partners in order to secure information and coordinate support for initiatives develops communications, provides project management expertise and structure to work teams, conducts data analysis and reporting, coordinates plan execution with HR partners, and may manage feedback loops for all stakeholders.
Partners with the HR Business Partners to identify business needs, assess performance gaps, and create implementation plans that enhance business unit results. Provides comprehensive support for strategic initiatives related to performance management, performance consulting, talent management, and change management programs and processes. Works independently and follows project management disciplines. Employs strong written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with individuals and groups at all levels of the organization Analyzes data, draws conclusions, designs and generates reporting formats; creates and executes implementation and customized communication plans for business unit and Human Resource initiatives. Supports special projects as appropriate, which typically will include audits, M&A activity, divestitures and internal HR project teams.Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources to include directly supporting and/or managing programs and initiatives (e.g., talent management, performance management) and technical knowledge of HR disciplines to include compensation, employee relations, staffing, and learning and development.
- Experience leading large, complex projects at an enterprise level and demonstrated project management expertise.
- Strong analytic skills and proficiency in MS applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and development of presentations.
- Requires college degree or equivalent substantial experience in leadership roles within HR.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Experience working in the financial services industry; professional certification in HR related discipline (PHR, SPHR, assessments, etc); formal project management training or certification (PMI)
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf