Work Address :
1605 Lakewood Ranch Blvd.
Job Description :
Receive training while waiting for a permanent Branch or In-Store location assignment. Provides clients with courteous and professional service within a Branch or In-Store environment. Completes assigned responsibilities according to established guidelines; complexity of duties performed varies by position. Ensures compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual's span of control comply with all regulations and the SunTrust Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of SunTrust products, services, and other lines of business.
Typically supports branches with service oriented/higher consumer market transactions while receiving training on SunTrust systems and established procedures. Approximately 50-75% of time spent on client transactional activities and remaining time spent on operations as well as coaching and development while waiting for a permanent branch assignment.Qualifications
- Three years experience at a comparable financial institution or more than three years retail service and sales with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
- Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience.
- Possesses Advanced Teller and Basic Sales and Service skill sets.
- Significant cash management, account reconciliation, and oversightresponsibility experience.
- Previous Teller Lead /Head teller role at a comparable financial institution.
- Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf