The Direct Mail Marketing Associate will have day-to-day accountability for the tactical tasks and process associated LightStream’s direct mail program. Manage direct mail implementation, project manage key deliverables relative to creative, list selection, and mail delivery.
Core responsibilities include:
- On-going management of a process that delivers on accuracy, efficiency and nimbleness, enabling the organization to gain learnings at a face pace.
- Implement direct mail campaigns effectively and with excellence in execution and a focus on customer experience.
- Partner with LightStream business leadership to shape test design and process optimization.
- Apply analytical rigor to analyze results and drive program improvements and optimization; consistently monitor, evaluate and refine.
- Coordinate the completion of deliverables with internal creative teams, outside creative agencies, credit reporting agencies, list providers, and third party processors.
- Ensure creative execution consistent with Brand and Creative Guidelines to deliver results.
- Work collaboratively with IT, operations, credit risk, legal, compliance and finance to ensure programs are implemented effectively.
- Ensure that direct mail campaigns are produced within the project schedule and budget.
- Drive innovation by implementing new tests and segmentation strategies.
- Manage work with partner agencies to support the above strategies.
- 1-3 years or more of direct marketing experience
- Proven track record in implementing direct marketing campaigns
- High degree of competency in quantitative, analytical discipline
- Experience managing third parties to deliver effective direct marketing programs
- Experience managing complex projects across multiple functional areas
- Integrative thinking to effectively execute sound complex programs in a high growth, risk sensitive environment
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to drive results that impact the various company functions and/or need their support
- Ability to drive work forward independently and influence programs cross functionally
- Solid communication skills and ability to effectively communicate key issues to staff and external partners
- 5 years or greater overall marketing experience
- Direct marketing experience in the financial services industry.
- Direct Marketing Association Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf