Trains on SunTrust products, systems, policies, service to solution skills and referrals. Handles routine and complex service calls from clients, makes banking solution referrals within set productivity standards. Resolves and tracks client problems and complaints with empathy and professionalism.
· Minimum of one year of client servicing work experience (call center, retail, hospitality, medical, etc.)
· Proficiency in computers and technology, preferably with Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer, Instant Messaging and MS-DOS experience.
· Intermediate proficiency in written and verbal communications (including grammar and spelling).
· High school diploma or equivalent certification.
· Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check.
· Ability to work within the operating hours and days (including holidays) for this position as required by the department.
· Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without absences, tardiness or vacation time in order to attend the full, mandatory training.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf