This Client Marketing Sr. Analyst will build valuable relationships with business leaders that translate into Credit Card Client engagement efforts and marketing strategies for the Consumer and Business Credit Card Portfolios.
These efforts include ownership of ongoing and ad-hoc campaigns that communicate card benefits and value propositions, build card balances and increase spend/usage, all in partnership with the Credit Card Line of Business Product partners.
The position will collaborate with the Client Marketing team, Direct Marketing, Operations, Legal and Compliance among other partners to identify opportunities, develop marketing tactics and implement programs and strategies.
These strategies will focus on promotion SunTrust Credit Cards to our Clients’ top-of-wallet, achieve business goals and improve the overall client experience.
This teammate will assume ownership of product fulfillment materials and will revise and develop marketing collateral (internal and client facing) to support product updates and new client acquisition efforts, while ensuring alignment to the SunTrust Purpose and Brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline (e.g., Marketing P’s, Market research, analytics, digital).
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Awareness of industry competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and other banks in the market.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- MBA or Master's degree in related field and 3-5 years of related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf