SunTrust Enterprise Security and Resiliency has an opportunity in the Client Security group focused on data analytics and anomaly detection in the online channel, with an emphasis on fraud detection tools and processes, current and emerging authentication options, security tools, and client experience.
This position will focus on real-time analysis of data for patterns and anomalies that can be used to prevent or detect fraudulent access to client online accounts, including the management, development, and data-driven tuning of system rules to identify current and emerging fraud patterns. May participate in or direct project teams or serve as a liaison with external or internal partners. May have responsibility for one or more of the following: vendor relationships or evaluation of vendors, reviewing and writing procedures, overseeing implementation or training, producing actionable intelligence based on data-driven metrics. Works within standard guidelines and a high degree of supervision in order to gain practical skills. Analyzes basic information and makes decisions within guidelines to solve problems.Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
· Understanding of security concepts and reporting.
· Foundational knowledge of business concepts and terms.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing basic information about technical designs and system requirements.
3 years progressive experience in fraud prevention, enterprise information security, IT audit, or financial operations, including the following:
· Knowledge of Information Security industry standards/best practices
· Deep understanding of internet-based technologies and services
· Familiarity with online and mobile security and best practices
· Knowledge of financial transaction processes and methods, such as Wire, ACH, and other digital money movement capabilities
· Familiar with Information Technology General Control Processes
· Strong time management skills and the ability to work on numerous projects/activities in parallel
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate clearly with peers and management
· Solid presentation skills in order to address small or large groups of varying levels of employees or management
· Must be analytical and detailed-oriented
· Must be self-motivated and professionally assertive
· Certification in related focus (e.g., CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM)
· Background in the banking or financial services industry
· Experience with RSA Adaptive Authentication, Web Threat Detection, and other client security tools
Preferred direct experience includes:
· Online security experience
· Light scripting or development work (Python, Perl, Go, Java, PHP, etc.)
· Light web/mobile development experience
· Data analytics and management (SQL, SAS, etc.)
· Big Data-specific management (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MapReduce, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf