The Market Resource Manager role partners with WFM, Finance, HR, Talent Acquisition and Branch Management to ultimately deliver success in end to end resource management, which includes effective management of the expenses, staffing, scheduling, onboarding, and retention of our branch teammates. Strategically supports Market and Area Management to maintain appropriate staffing levels. Responsible for the Market’s overall adherence to the staffing model and branch schedules. Ensures complex analysis of staffing and scheduling data is maintained and monitored. Manages Branch Banking staffing implementations and evaluates Market, Region, Area and Branch effectiveness through financial and activity reports. Proactively engage partners across the organization to achieve objectives.
• Partners with WFM, Finance , HR and Talent Acquisition to develop and recommend specific staffing strategies to achieve staffing targets and improved retention within assigned Branch Banking Market
• Supports Market end-to-end staffing process through management of requisition workflow and Talent Acquisition / Recruiting Partnership escalations
• Leads, coaches and manages scheduling completion, accuracy and adherence, serving as main point of contact for all division scheduling initiatives
• Partners with WFM Partners on all scheduling and branch staffing model related initiatives and enhancements
• Supports Markets in end-to-end salary and FTE management initiatives
• Partners with HRBP, Teammate Readiness and Learning to support Market Leaders in effectively executing new hire onboarding
Will provide service to one Branch Banking Market (approximately 1 ME, branches totaling1,000 branch teammates) and will work closely with LOB partners. The teammate in this position will be required to exercise strong decision making skills while working closely with various business partners and branch leaders independently to make end-to-end resource management decisions and recommendations.
This position requires strong skills in the area of problem resolution, ability to view problems, impacts and solutions from multiple lenses (company, client, and teammate), as well as, strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of levels (Executives – Branch Teammates)
Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and work related experience. 8+ years of Banking experience. Possess the ability to influence without authority, offer creative problem solving techniques, strong leadership, team building and interpersonal techniques. Significant analytic aptitude, ability to analyze data and formulate effective strategies and tactics to achieve company staffing and efficiency objectives. Excellent communications skills and ability to effectively present across varied audiences. Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Ability to travel throughout division geography to perform branch visits and teammate observations, as directed.
5+ years Retail Branch Banking Management, Operations Management or Staffing/Workforce Management experience. Experience in project management and process improvement. Impact360 Scheduling Tool.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf