Primary support activities include onboarding, investment, trust and banking needs, operational processes including account opening/closing/maintenance, back up sales support activities for sales professionals as needed, development of key partnerships in other businesses. Document handling, client presentation using Microsoft Office Suite and/or other Private Wealth Management software, and internal reports. Will interface with client, typically via telephone however at times in person and with via written communication. Strong product and procedural knowledge. Able to help train new advisors on PWM systems and procedures. Qualifications
- College Degree or 5 years previous banking or other financial institution experience, including 3 to 5 years client support experience.
- Able to travel to assist with on-site transition and on-boarding training as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Flexible; able to adapt to change as well as determine and focus on top priorities in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Strong knowledge of banking and trust systems.
- Trains new Advisors on systems, industry knowledge, support processes and procedures.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 plus years supporting high net worth clients with complex needs.
- Ability to train others on PWM systems and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf