Applies a comprehensive understanding of end-to-end data processes/flows and concepts to implement frameworks, processes, controls, models, and solutions to ensure data is effectively managed across the organization or within a specific business unit. Implements data stewardship and other relevant data accountability structures across business and technology organizations to ensure data is effectively managed. Drives organizational change as necessary to implement data frameworks, processes, controls, etc. across the organization or within a given business unit. Defines or supports others in the definition and on-going maintenance/management of data. Drives out the identification and mitigation of data issues as necessary to support organization priorities. Identifies and champions the implementation of data process and practice improvements.
Job Level: Experienced-level professional job that applies a solid understanding of concepts within own professional discipline and uses knowledge of the business and key processes gained practical experience. Solves routine problems of moderate complexity by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents. Focuses on enhancing knowledge of SunTrust's processes, culture and clients. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team. Actively participates in projects, including planning and execution activities; may be responsible for a project workstream from start to finish. Provides informal guidance to new teammates. Works under moderate supervision. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Awareness of industry competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and other banks in the market.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations.
- Master's degree or MBA and 3 years of related experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf