Management & Oversight Activities:
- Assignment of projects to teammates
- Direct supervision of teammates; day to day direction on activities; coaching; career counseling
- Semi-annual and annual talent assessments
- Identification of talent or skill gaps and/or additional capacity needed to successfully execute assigned and planned projects
- Recruiting and hiring of talent
- Recognized leader of team efforts; point of escalation; decision maker
Client Transitions Responsibilities & Activities:
Champion and assess the need for and impact of change control activities to project timeline, project budgets and staffing assignments. Qualifications
- Oversees or Leads the delivery of assigned initiatives.
- Build consensus across all stakeholders in product, operations, technology , and sales
- Understand the intersection of product capabilities and client usage to design a program to efficiently transition clients while protecting the new product’s value proposition.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and capabilities, including the regulatory environment
- Coordinate and lead cross functional team that includes product, operations, technology , and sales
- Source, hire, training and manage external contractors to manage the day to day tasks required in a client transitions, tasks will vary with each transition program
- Establish metrics mechanism to allow tracking of KPIs including revenue, expense, performance, operational and risk related trends
- Manage third party risk for vendor relationships critical to providing product capabilities
- Ensure product artifacts and materials are up to date and relevant
- Own creation of a client focused transition program applicable to the products impacted.
- Provide guidance as needed to identify impact to all operational processes needed to support the new or enhanced product recognizing implementation, day to day operational activities, and customer support.
- Serve as a point of escalation for impacted areas that need to alter or build new supporting processes.
- Represent the client by participating in all development activities, process redesign, and test activities to ensure creation of the desired client experience.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent of education and related work experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in financial services product development or design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf