SunTrust is seeking a seasoned professional Sr. Administrative Assistant to support the Baltimore Region President’s Office in our downtown Baltimore headquarters.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Executive calendar and email management
- Preparation, maintenance, updating and distribution of meeting materials and reports
- Preparation and submission of invoices
- Expense report administration
- Coordination of conference and board room resources
- Ordering supplies
- Managing and following up on facilities and maintenance requests for the office
- Acting as primary point of contact for guests and visitors
- Assisting with coordination of special projects and special events
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, exceptional customer service and communication skills and the ability to work independently and pro-actively. This role will include significant interaction with senior level executives. Resourcefulness, dependability and a sense of urgency are critical for this high visibility role.
This is a full time position with a schedule of 8 am – 5 pm. Additional hours may be needed for special events, meetings, etc.
SunTrust offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package which includes health care, dental and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) & company match, paid vacation, and holiday pay.
3 years of experience and knowledge of standard operating policies and procedures. Intermediate office software, office hardware, and spreadsheet skills. May require PC database skills.
5+ years of prior Executive support experience.
Prior banking or financial services industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf