Work Address :
Leawood Executive Center I
Job Description :
Provide support to various departments within the Investor Servicing Group a function of the Pillar Division of SunTrust Bank. Monitor, review and analyze a variety of performance reports related to commercial real estate assets serviced by this group. Delivers the highest level of service to investors and borrowers while ensuring compliance with government regulations and/or SunTrust policy.
The Investor Servicing group is a third-party loan and equity administration division, which includes loan servicing and special servicing platform responsible for overseeing portfolios on behalf of institutional investors.
- In accordance with established policies and procedures, industry guidelines and servicing agreements, collect, review and analyze (as required) property operational reports, borrower/guarantor financial statements, and collateral property inspections performed by 3rd party vendors
- Monitor and administer loan covenants as identified in assigned portfolio loan documents, including, but not limited to, DSCR reviews, reserve account adjustments, call provisions, release provisions, and earn outs
- Assist the Asset Management Team as needed on:
- Borrower requests including, but not limited to, assumption, defeasance, partial release, collateral exchange, modification, waiver, draw and lease reviews in accordance with established policies and procedures, and applicable loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Administer servicing client requests as necessary including, but not limited to, collateral reviews, credit administration, market analysis, and portfolio analytics.
- College Degree or 1-2 years equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate analytical skills, PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and solid organizational skills
- Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements
- College Degree with a concentration in Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Demonstrate aptitude as it relates to property operations, borrower financials and market performance in the area of commercial real estate
- Loan servicing and/or credit underwriting experience
- Experience with Enterprise LMS servicing platform, CREFC 7.0 reporting requirements and the disciple of Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf