LightStream is the online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank, specializing in providing consumer loans to borrowers with good credit via the web. Through its proprietary lending technology, LightStream offers a completely digital and paperless experience to our customers, highly competitive rates, and an exceptional customer experience.
Our office is located in San Diego, surrounded by fantastic weather, positive people, and an open and creative environment.Qualifications
We're looking for a passionate engineer to join our growing development team and help improve and scale our product suite.
You will be responsible for the support, monitoring and scalability of an exciting product. You will work together with product management, operations, marketing, infrastructure, and business in the delivery and evolution of this product. This position demands a self-managed individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment where priorities can shift from day to day. A large part of the position is product support - so the desire and ability to fix bugs and continuously improve the product and the customer experience is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in and 5 years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Enterprise ASP.NET web development
- Knowledge the latest ASP .Net MVC frameworks
- Experience with unit testing or Test Driven Development is desired
- Solid problem solving and analytic skills needed to diagnose, debug, and find the root of problems.
- Production support experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of best practices for scalability and high availability systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf