The Treasury & Payment Solutions (T&PS) Pricing Team serves as deal pricing experts for products within TP&S for the entire bank. T&PS offers over 50 unique product solutions to clients from Small Business Banking to Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. In order to optimize both our competitive position with our clients and SunTrust’s profitability, we assist the sales teams to develop relationship pricing on a deal-by-deal basis, as well as, to develop pricing strategies on a macro level.
The Pricing Analyst will serve as a pricing specialist for our sales partners by developing broad knowledge across of our product platform and pricing strategies. Additionally, an Analyst will develop in-depth knowledge of a subset of product offerings to enable pricing of more complex or nuanced opportunities. Analysts also provide support to the broader T&PS Pricing team through in-depth analytics and reporting.
A Strong Candidate will:
- Be self-motivated to manage a variety projects with varying timelines and urgency
- Possess strong financial and analytical skills (be highly proficient in Excel)
- Be able to gather and synthesize ideas for developing and managing products
- Be comfortable creating and interpreting revenue and expense forecasts
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to tackle a sharp learning curve
- Project a polished and professional image to internal partners and senior management
Deal Pricing & Pricing Strategy
- Respond to pricing requests including a mix of treasury management services , commercial card and deposits within established turnaround requirements
- Manage and enhance sales tools and models such as the card pricing tool, deposit calculator, complete profitability tools and Treasury Management Information System (TMIS)
- Work with experienced members of the Pricing Team to develop successful pricing strategies
Data Analytics, Competitive Intelligence & Financial Analysis:
- Perform monthly analysis on deals won and lost to identify key drivers of outcome
- Assist in tracking and reporting of group revenue and other initiatives
- Complete regular analysis of market data to identify trends or inconsistencies that impact SunTrust’s profitability or ability to win and retain business
Partnering with Team & Stakeholders:
- Work across T&PS to gain exposure to a variety of teammates and learn about how SunTrust and Treasury & Payment Solutions serves our clients from sales through implementation
- Update product specific documents and forms that are internal and client-facing.
- Assist with analysis and presentations that go to bank leaders, including Head of T&PS
- Five years related experience in product management OR line experience working with products.
- Professional communication skills.
- Financial analysis. Project management.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf