Develops marketing, merchandising, and creative strategies to promote and sell SunTrust’s products and services through the Internet (website, mobile, online banking and email).
Establishes, maintains and updates the online and mobile "web experience" from the viewpoint of the client. Establishes and manages the relationships with search engines.
Manages the implementation of e- commerce marketing programs and analyzes their effectiveness.
Experienced professional contributor.
Applies a solid understanding of concepts within own professional discipline and uses knowledge of the business and key processes gained practical experience.
Solves routine problems of moderate complexity by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
Focuses on enhancing knowledge of SunTrust's processes, culture and clients. Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team.
Actively participates in projects, including planning and execution activities; may be responsible for a project workstream from start to finish. Provides informal guidance to new teammates. Works under moderate supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the Marketing discipline.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents.
- Awareness of industry competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and other banks in the market.
- Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations.
- Master's degree or MBA and 3 years of related experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf