Develops and analyzes all types of credit information pertaining to diverse types of loans, annual reports, profit and loss statements, etc.
Prepares collateral monitoring reports and covenant compliance worksheets for loan officers or committees.
Maintains control over credit standings of current accounts.
Furnishes information relative to credit inquiries.
Provides assistance to loan officers or the Credit Manager as requested.
Conducts credit investigations, financial statements spreads and analysis, and prepares summaries.
Resolves moderately complex credit problems but may require assistance on highly sensitive accounts.
Develops and maintains financial background information on present and prospective clients and develops credit studies. Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- 2-4 years credit analyst or related work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office desktop applications (STRONG EXCEL SKILLS).
- Professional presentation, training and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities when needed to ensure prompt responses to significant and/or large cases.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf