Job DescriptionSunTrust is currently seeking a Senior Commercial Relationship Manager for our Tampa, FL market. The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing and expanding a portfolio of privately held commercial clients with annual sales of $20MM-$250MM. The RM will be expected to generate a book of profitable loan and deposit revenue, as well as drive non-interest income and capital markets revenue. RM will be responsible for the management of an assigned portfolio of business accounts, retaining and strengthening current relationships, and actively developing new business through prospecting, and client referrals. The RM must have the ability to assess client needs and be creative in providing credit and capital markets solutions to bank clients. Performance will be based upon RM’s ability to meet and exceed sales goals in deposits, loans, growth, profitability, risk management and client acquisition. RM will work with SunTrust Robinson Humphrey’s product and industry experts as necessary to drive non-interest fee income .
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience consisting of 8 years’ experience in a lending credit, Treasury Management, Private Wealth Management, sales training or 8 years in a financial services position.
- Demonstrated experience and success in meeting sales goals, managing client relationships and experience in credit, credit support or financial analysis.
- Completion of credit training program.
- Experience in generating and executing capital markets transactions, including debt capital markets, interest rate swaps and currency transactions
- Experience in commercial or investment banking in the Tampa Bay Area.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf