· The Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead is an experienced people leadership role within our Cyber Threat Intelligence team, with responsibility to lead a team of intelligence analysts to provide cyber threat intelligence services to SunTrust stakeholders to help protect the SunTrust from cyber threats.
· Leadership of a cyber threat intelligence team focused on protecting the SunTrust enterprise through strong partnership with a Security Operations Center.
· Primary responsibility for Threat Intelligence Platform workflows to position cyber threat intelligence information for use by Security Operations.
· Insuring proactive monitoring of all-source cyber threat information from multiple external and internal sources for relevant cyber security events, risks, and threats.
· Insuring tactical intelligence collection supports requests for information and generation of intelligence information for specific named areas of interest.
· Leading analysis to distil actionable and contextual intelligence information from raw data across multiple security domains.
· Leading proactive research to identify impactful classes of threat while working across stakeholder teams to develop detection, monitoring, and mitigation strategies.
· Producing threat intelligence communications and reports for delivery to and action by multiple stakeholders.
· Defining, executing, and completing projects to continuously improve threat intelligence sources, tools, processes, and deliverables.
· Providing security and threat intelligence thought leadership to stakeholder organizations.
· Providing security and threat intelligence mentoring to other teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, with three or more years’ work experience in a cyber security-related role; OR at least five years of work experience in a cyber-security specific role with a demonstrable understanding of the cyber threat landscape as well as best practice prevention and detection techniques.
- In-depth, practical knowledge of information systems and ability to identify, apply, implement and drive cyber security best practices in an enterprise environment.
- Extensive, hands-on experience related to cyber security incident management; network, host and application security; intrusion analysis; malware analysis; vulnerability management & penetration testing; digital forensics or eDiscovery; as appropriate to assigned team.
- Advanced knowledge of cyber security tools such as: SIEM, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, anti-spam filtering, operating system security (Windows & Linux), network security technologies, penetration testing toolsets, or digital forensics and live memory forensics platforms, as appropriate to assigned team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of presenting complex technical information, driving the implementation of best practice recommendations, and influencing business decisions.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction and mentorship to teammates, peers and leaders.
Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar field with five or more years experience in an operational cyber security or intelligence analyst role; OR seven or more years working experience in a cyber security or intelligence analyst role. At least two years experience leading small teams in an operational cyber security or intelligence analysis function. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external parties for threat intelligence information sharing. Prefer GCTI or similar certification within six months of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf