Manages a group of Compliance Analysts or Consultants who assist with reporting, documentation, analysis and compilation of data for regulatory, audit and other company compliance needs. Responsible for the development and implementation of the company's compliance programs and provides compliance oversight.
Manages a team responsible for design and implementation of the compliance programs for a complex line of business, function or operational unit. Participates in ensuring company-wide coordination in the formulation, implementation, training and maintenance of compliance programs. Makes recommendations and delivers solutions that strengthen compliance design, execution, documentation and reporting.Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent related work experience.
- 5 years experience within the financial services environment with demonstrated strong knowledge of standard compliance concepts, laws, regulations, practices and policies associated with the industry.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage others.
- 6 years of financial services compliance monitoring, auditing or examination experience and work experience within the industry related to two of the following: deposits, lending, securities or technology.
- 2 yrs management experience.
- Prior Audit or Regulatory Agency experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf