Handles inbound service calls from clients, while looking for sales referral opportunities for personal banking products and services. Answers clients questions within set standards. Resolves problems and complaints clients may have about banking products and services. Trains on SunTrust products, systems, policies, SunTrust Online (STOLI) sales skills and other procedures, client service and referrals.
Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by SunTrust to meet the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of client service and/or sales experience
- Previous PC and typing experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated job stability
- Banking and/or call center experience
- Previous success within a performance driven environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf