SunTrust’s Commercial Banking Team is seeking a Commercial Banking Relationship Specialist (RS) in Nashville, TN .
The RS provides support services to RM by performing account related client activities which includes processing transactions, account set up and maintenance. Serves as the primary contact for client services. Strong focus on compliance; Leverage operational controls to comply with policies and procedures. Assist sales team in identifying cross-selling opportunities.
Performs and resolves moderate to high commercial client servicing issues.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of client service experience.
- Intermediate Commercial Credit experience.
- Knowledge of retail banking systems.
- Highly organized with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Office Products and related banking systems including Salesforce, Compass, and Channelink.
- Previous banking client service experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf