Reporting to the PM Team Lead/APM Team Lead, the Commercial Portfolio Analyst primarily provides analytical support to assigned Portfolio Managers including analyzing financial statements and projections, utilizing financial models and applications, performing credit underwriting, recommending structure and developing and participating in credit presentations.
Assist Portfolio Managers in various aspects of portfolio management including, but not limited to, review of financial information, completion of annual reviews and renewals, covenant testing collateral validation.
Assist Portfolio Managers with researching and qualifying prospects and underwriting new opportunities.
May participate in client support, as appropriate. Developing a working knowledge of SunTrust products, processes and risk tolerance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and commercial credit analysis experience.
- Mastery level proficiency with MS Office Desktop applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills and solid written communication are essential.
- Completion of formal Commercial Banking Training program or one year of experience in commercial underwriting.
- Proficiency with SunTrust bank operating systems inclusive of COMPASS and other Commercial applications (i.e. MRA, salesforce.com, CLO, CMT)
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf