Supports assigned projects and enhancements within the Fraud Operations - Business Transformation portfolio, which could span the entire enterprise, applying process, organizational, financial, business and project knowledge to help assess improvement opportunities and help define and deliver solutions. Participates in one or more operational improvement projects or work streams within programs or projects at any given time. Activities span from internal projects to enterprise wide initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 2 years progressive work experience with demonstrated understanding of process analysis and project management.
- Basic problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic skills and experience in working with and participating in project teams.
- Understanding of modeling tools such as Visio and other MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with people to get things done.
- Basic understanding of process methodologies such as BPI, Lean Six Sigma.
- Facilitation and project management methodologies.
- Experience within the financial services industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf