SunTrust is seeking a seasoned professional Sr. Administrative Assistant to support 2 members of the Commercial Banking leadership team within Dealer Services and Emerging Commercial. This position can be located at either our Campanile office in Atlanta or the Orlando office at 200 East Orange Avenue.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Executive calendar and email management
- Preparation, maintenance, updating and distribution of meeting materials and reports
- Preparation and submission of invoices
- Expense report administration
- Coordination of conference and board room resources
- Ordering supplies
- Managing and following up on facilities and maintenance requests for the office
- Acting as primary point of contact for guests and visitors
- Assisting with coordination of special projects and special events
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, exceptional customer service and communication skills and the ability to work independently and pro-actively. This role will include significant interaction with senior level executives. Resourcefulness, dependability and a sense of urgency are critical for this high visibility role.
4 years of experience and knowledge of standard operating policies and procedures.
Intermediate office software, office hardware, and spreadsheet skills.
- 5+ years of prior Executive support experience.
- Experience within or familiarity with the Commercial Banking line of business
- Salesforce & MS Office proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf