Responsible for inside support of TPO clients and account executives (AE) as well as managing workflow once file is received. Provides pricing, systems, guideline, status updates and other information to the client. Responsible for gathering and reviewing outstanding conditions and preparing files for closing (Wholesale only). Responsible for drawing docs (Wholesale), closing (Wholesale) and funding loans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sharing responsibility for maintaining client relationships with the AE's in keeping client informed on changes to governmental regulations, investor programs and STM systems as well as updated on status of loans in process.
- Managing pipeline of loans from file receipt through funding to include condition clearing, communication, drawing closing documents (Wholesale), closing (Wholesale) and funding of loans in pipeline.
- Performing compliance checks to include SAFE Act, MDIA/TILA, RESPA, HMDA and Broker Compensation.
- Functions as a lead resource for training and reference for more junior CSR's.
- 5 years of mortgage production experience and 3 years functioning in the role of a coordinator or client service representative.
- Expert knowledge and ability in managing regulatory requirements for mortgage originations required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good presentation skills preferred but not required. Must be well organized and consistently deliver the highest level of service to internal and external clients.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf