The primary responsibility of a Client Contact Center (CCC) Coach is to develop teammates within their team and department to ensure they are meeting/exceeding KPI’s, compliance, and client expectations. The vast majority of the Coaches day-to-day activity will be coaching and developing teammates within their role. Coaches are expected to review individual teammates and team metrics to uncover the core behaviors that are responsible for driving those metrics and coach to those behaviors. Coaches engage in frequent one-on-ones with teammates, as well as groups of teammates to work on driving change and deepening skills on the team. CCC Coaches may be responsible for driving increased revenue output from their teams. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Acting in accordance with SunTrust’s purpose of “Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being by ensuring that teammates are properly and consistently educating clients on products and services that may benefit them and possibly delivering service to solutions education via focus groups, one-on-ones, etc.
- Ensure that teammates are following established policies, procedures, guidelines, regulations and laws to protect both our clients and SunTrust Bank from any unnecessary risk, within SunTrust’s acceptable Risk Framework. This includes but is not limited to: TILA, RESPA, Regulation C, CC, E or V, Z, BSA, AML, etc.
- Scheduling and conducting coaching sessions, side-by-sides and silent monitoring on a regular basis.
- Review and rate teammate’s client interactions to ensure they are meeting the CCC’s desired call model and compliance.
- Following a daily set schedule that will require having efficient time management skills as well as a careful attention to detail.
- Be a teammate and client advocate by acting as a conduit between the clients and our SMEs, OPs, and technical teams to improve policies, systems, procedures, etc.
- Directly handle client escalations and work for resolution, as well as document, track and resolve clients’ complaints and concerns. Coach and develop teammates’ de-escalation and proactive education skills.
- Research documented and undocumented client complaints for validity, work towards solutions for the client, follow up with client when necessary, and deliver and track coaching when required.
- Regularly handle client phone calls to maintain knowledge and teammate perspective. During times of peak service levels, handle routine phone calls to assist in lowering teammate occupancy.
- Participates within an empowered structure and is responsible for maintaining and enhancing operational objectives.
Hours of operation are specific to each department within SunTrust’s Client Contact Center. Candidates must also be available to work holidays as required by needs of the business. Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential under the terms of SunTrust’s shift differential policy.
First level supervisory position responsible for day-to-day activities of a client service team. In conjunction with the manager, coaches and develops teammates to increase contribution and satisfaction within the team. Coaches may collaborate to resolve complex problems and ease workloads during periods of peak volume. Responsibilities entail the research and resolution of all client inquiries, complaints and feedback, and the facilitation of day-to-day guidance of the client servicing staff. Coach may be asked to take on special projects depending on the needs of the department. CCC Coaches may fall under the LO or Non-LO comp and spectrum.
- Associate’s degree in relevant banking/business field or equivalent work experience.
- Mastery of written and verbal communications.
- Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check.
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days (including holidays) for this position as required by the department.
- Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without absences, tardiness or vacation time in order to attend the full, mandatory training.
- Prior experience in referring products, solutions, etc. to clients.
- Prior experience working in a call center or high volume/fast-paced work environment.
- Background in supported department/product.
- Proactive volunteer/community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf