•Responsible for Data Strategy for Business and documentation of future state.
•Business requirements for Data heavy projects, reporting needs and new or modified report demand.
•Using data assets, Practices uses appropriate analysis to meet ad hoc data requests from Clients.
•Coordinate between multiple clients to prioritize work and negotiate to align proper resources to demand.
•Supporting continuous QA of reporting and data assets . Performs ongoing report controls (SOX, EUC). Support Audits, MRAs, IRM Issues & compliance documentation (PPM).
Areas of accountability:
Financial Management Reports
BAU Smartview Reporting (off-shore staffing model produces 4,211 monthly report views)
Executive Financial Dashboards
Automated Financial Reporting Program
Finance New Data Enablement for Advanced Analytics
Cost Transparency/Cost Modeling Reporting
Client Demand/Engagement Management
GL Replacement Reporting Transition
Change /Release Management
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth and broad knowledge within own professional discipline.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and implement best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Ability to lead projects of significant complexity and risk exposure.
- Ability to exercise judgment in solving technical, operational, and organizational challenges.
- Ability to manage a team, including identifying and recruiting talent, managing performance, and making decisions about resource allocation.
- Ability to influence others to adopt a new perspective and handle interpersonal issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf