Work Address :
Leawood Executive Center I
Job Description :
This position serves as primary contact for the borrower and Lender/Investor on all loan related matters within the Investor Services Group, a function of Cohen Financial, a division of SunTrust. Deliver the highest level of service to lenders/investors, borrowers, vendors and internal business units while ensuring compliance with servicing agreements, government regulations and/or Company policies.
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned Borrower and Lender/Investor for all loan related servicing matters
- Monitor assigned loans to ensure compliance with loan servicing agreements, loan documentation and Lender/Investor instruction.
- Perform quality control review (QC) for new and seasoned loans on the Loan Servicing System, including loan modifications and ensure appropriate documentation in system and loan file
- Monitor, research or instruct payment processing for borrower payments, disbursements, fees, and collect appropriate fees due lender or servicer
- Monitor property taxes on loans, including working with the property tax specialists, tax service vendors or taxing authorities, perform insurance administration on assigned loans, monitor UCC’s and Letters of Credit for renewal/extension provisions.
- Prepare lender/investor certifications (Tax, Insurance, UCC, etc.)
- Review and disburse reserve escrow draw requests. Perform payoff quotes and related calculations including prepayment calculations
- 4 year degree in business, real estate, finance, accounting or related field OR 3 years professional experience in a comparable industry role
- Strong written, verbal and customer service skills
- Ability to perform standard loan/financial calculations such as loan payment amounts, amortization schedules, payoff quotes.
- Demonstrated ability to work with employees and customers at all levels within an organization and ability to work within a team environment
- Strong PC skills, including a demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Possess the ability to work accurately and efficiently under time constraints
- Strong organization, planning, prioritization and detail orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, follow through on commitments, meet deadlines and drive results
- Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements.
- 4 year degree in business, real estate, finance, accounting or related field AND 5+ years prior commercial real estate loan servicing experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment which requires a flexible and adaptable style
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience and ability to create reconciliations and financial calculations without the use of existing templates
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf