The Regulatory Compliance Risk Analyst role will be responsible for administering regulatory engagement principles via the Archer platform. Daily activities would include but not be limited to:
- Manage access, training, and technology for internal teammates and executive leadership on Archer platform use and capabilities.
- Assist in managing supervisory meeting and examination materials and distribution.
- Perform analysis, validation, and interpretation of reporting outputs.
- Additionally, daily activities for Analyst would include:
- Plan, execute, and manage projects to evaluate regulatory compliance in assigned areas.
- Monitor and review policies, controls, and procedures.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance on compliance with SunTrust requirements, government guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate regulatory relations processes by serving as the primary point of contact for supervisory meetings and examinations for logistics including scheduling meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills or highly specialized skill set.
- Well developed verbal and written communication/ presentation skills.
- Adept with Microsoft Office products.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in risk, operations, administration, and/or project management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf