Work Address :
227 W. Monroe St., Ste. 1000
Job Description :
Support the transactional flow of a top producing team of professionals with a very broad exposure to various commercial property types including multi-family and financing structures including agency and non-agency relationships. Responsible for all aspects of the transaction process, developing marketing packages, assisting in financial underwriting, facilitating the gathering, reviewing and dissemination of all relevant property and borrower specific due diligence, and tracking the loan applications through final closing.
- Assemble Information into a concise, thorough narrative description for purposes of loan request offering memorandums.
- Investigate, analyze and communicate micro and macro-level location attributes of projects under consideration.
- Review and analyze appraisal, property condition, survey, and misc. lender required third party documents
- Understand physical characteristics of properties, and the related competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Analyze and gather market and economic information such as rental and sales comparables, vacancy rates, and expense comparables in order to complete required market and economic analysis.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- 1-5 years of relevant business experience within commercial real estate or the equivalent,
- Proven strong mathematical, verbal and written communication skills and excellent planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to function under tight time frames and deliver work accurately and efficiently
- Ability to handle projects, function in a team-oriented setting as well as on own demonstrating strong initiative.
- Strong sense of personal motivation and responsibility
- Confirmed solid knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Eligible to manage or perform loan origination or servicing functions under Mortgage Investor or government agency guideline requirements
- Real Estate License in state of residence
- Internship experience within the real estate industry
- Advanced level of expertise in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Argus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at various stages at one time.
- Understanding of real estate documents, including purchase and sale agreements, estoppels, SNDAs, leases, ALTA Surveys.
- Experience in mortgage banking, banking and/or with a title company
- Experience in processing and closing commercial loans for a lender or another mortgage banking institution
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf