This position will reside in the Wholesale Data Office and support the Treasury Payment Solutions Line of Business. Partners with business leaders to align business strategy, information reporting, and information delivery. Applies subject-matter or functional expertise and industry solution knowledge. Researches, analyzes, designs, and/or maintains data sources in information systems in support of projects, information needs, and changing requirements. Performs analysis, validation and interpretation of reporting outputs. Recommends business actions to business leaders based on interpreted findings of the analyzed business reports. Executes data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes. Develops business requirements for new reporting capabilities. Typically accountable for on-time and budget delivery of the portfolio initiatives in collaboration with business and technology partners.
Job Level: Career-level professional job that applies in-depth knowledge within own professional discipline and a foundational understanding of concepts and principles of other related professional disciplines. Applies knowledge of best practices derived from experience and external networking to solve a range of complex technical and operational problems. Takes a new perspective on existing solutions to solve complex problems. Exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Leads small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements; plays significant roles in larger, more complex initiatives. Impacts a range of client, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams. Explains and interprets complex, difficult, or sensitive information. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience. Works independently and receives minimal guidance. May have people management responsibilities for a small team.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the professional discipline (e.g., information technology, project management, finance, risk management, etc.).
- Understands foundational concepts of other related professional disciplines.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Knowledge of the industry's competitive landscape and the factors that differentiate SunTrust and its competitors in the market.
- Ability to interpret and explain complex information to a range of audiences and build consensus among different stakeholders.
- Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
- Master's degree or MBA and 6 years of related experience.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and various levels of Line of Business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national originTo review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf